Explore six modules prepared by UN Women to help the Government of Bangladesh adopt gender-responsive policy measures to reduce the vulnerability of women affected by climate change and build more resilient livelihood options:
- introduction to gender in disaster risk reduction and climate change;
- climate change and rural livelihoods;
- climate change vulnerabilities, adaptation, and mitigation;
- safeguarding and protection of women in disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation;
- policy and institutions on disaster risk reduction and climate change; and
- organisational development and sustainability – needs assessment capacity in disaster affected areas.